Monday, August 27, 2007

Ewwww

Yuck!!! Aside from the fact that her dress looks like it belongs to Holly Hobby who wants to see her dingdong!

Kelis at the Cream Fields Festival in the U.K. this past weekend.kelis2.jpg

and to think in Fashion Rocks Mag Nas (her husband) had this to say...
NAS ON HOW KELIS STEPPED HIS FASHION GAME UP
“Before I met Kelis, I wore Gucci or whatever was hot,” says Nas, with admiration in his eyes. “I didn’t dress badly, because there’s no excuse to disrespect the gods of the stage with some bummy shit: I always say you better rob, cheat, or steal threads to look good up there because hip-hop is about being fresh from your head to toes. But this is a whole different level. Kelis has really made me get my spirit up and step up my clothes game.”

Perez got the full pic! Thank God for underwear!

No comments: